Title: A Look At His Soft Side
Author:
kei

So yeah, I know Felix probably dosen't write in a diary or have a Hello Kitty clock but I can dream, right? I was bored.

Just something I borrowed.

“The night started off normal enough,” Felix wrote in his diary as he sipped from his mug of hot cocoa. “I went to the party dressed as a pirate and Adrian, who I invited to come with me, in a black suit like one of the guys from Men in Black. He’s always had a thing for aliens and so when we got there things got a little weird..." Felix looked at his clock and realized that it was almost four in the morning. He finished his journal entry and rushed off to bed, leaving it on his desk.

“Wake up sweepy head!” hollered Felix’ Hello Kitty alarm clock. He threw on a sweatshirt from his floor and pulled some pants on over his boxers and ran out the door, a pop tart hanging out of his mouth.

Scotty and Chris who happened to be skipping along happily past his room noticed that he had left his door wide open. Inside they saw chaos. The place was a mess which was a MAJOR turn off. (Like, ew!)

“Hey Scotty, Let’s sneak a peak inside, huh?” Chris whispered, “Maybe we’ll find something...”

“Something? You mean like blackmail!!? I can’t!” And then Scotty remembered that this was Felix they were talking about. “What am I thinking? Of course, let’s go in!” He gave a little giggle...but only just a little.

Inside they found themselves digging through every drawer and cabinet in the room until they even noticed the diary on the desk. Chris was right in the middle of digging under Felix’ bed when he heard Scotty yelp with joy. Chris wiggled out from under the bed and ran over, seeing the little purple book in Scotty’s hand.

Chris glanced over at Scotty, who was working very hard to keep in a loud cackle. His face was turning red. “Well open it, dummy!” Chris whined.

They flipped though the pages and couldn’t help themselves not to laugh

Scotty read over the pages, over and over. Felix had quite the mean streak considering the fact that he was writing in a purple diary. “Let’s go,” Scotty said, walking out with the diary in his hands.

The next day at school, Felix was a mess. He had run out of the house the day before thinking he had soccer practice and when he arrived back home he found his diary missing. He had been looking frantically for it the whole day.

Scotty walked up to Felix with a concerned smile, “what’s wrong Felix?”

“Go away, clown boy, I’m not in the mood,”

“Oh, really, that’s too bad. I just wanted to come tell you that you left your door wide open yesterday...” Scotty looked around and then whispered, “I hope you don’t mind, I borrowed something to read,”

“Huh...you...” Felix stood up in a mad rage and chased Scotty down the hall, Scotty reading aloud from the book as he ran.

...and they lived happily ever after.